Write to email@example.com, or call (852) 97398065. Make an appointment and visit us at 4/F Hong Kong Trade Centre, 161 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
We don't give away any free sample textbooks. However, a sampler pack is assembled for this purpose. This 72-page sampler pack gives people a clear idea on MSL Master textbooks. Sample lessons are selected from Chinese Reading and Writing series and Mandarin Express series, accompanied with short explanations and instructions:http://www.mslmaster.com/docs/sampler_mslmaster.pdf
1. Please register and make the full payment a week before the designated starting date. Payment is not transferable or refundable unless the course is cancelled by MSL Master. We accept cash, cheque and bank transfer.
2. In case of cancellation or rescheduling, there is no cancellation/rescheduling charge applied if MSL Master is notified at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, the full amount of the session is charged.
3. Time limit: For 20 hours package, all hours must be finished within 4 months; for 30 hours package, within 6 months. Unfinished hours can not be used and the remaining balance is not refundable.
1. Please register and make the full payment on or before the designated registration date. Payment is not transferable or refundable unless the course/workshop is cancelled by MSL Master. We accept cash, cheque and bank transfer.
2. Group classes and workshops are conducted at fixed schedules. Missing sessions are regarded as forfeiting the sessions.
3. In case of Typhoon Signal No 8 issued by Hong Kong Observatory, all classes/workshops are automatically cancelled.
All Mandarin Express series and Chinese Reading and Writing series are available at www.amazon.com, www.amazon.ca, and www.amazon.co.uk. Amazon's terms of purchase apply.
Alternatively, you can purchase directly from us. Please observe the following terms of purchase:
1. MSL Master is committed to protecting your privacy. Personal information collected is used only to identify or contact an individual. The information may include, but is not limited to, a first and last name, a physical address, an email address, or a phone number. You only need to provide personal information when you decide to make a purchase, so that we can provide you with the product or service you requested. We will not sell or trade your information to any unrelated third parties.
2. We offer a flat rate of HKD50 per order to ship outside of Hong Kong through standard mail, a flat rate of HKD20 per order within Hong Kong.
3. Discounts are available for bulk purchases. 15% off for 20 or more copies per book. 35% off for 100 or more copies per book. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. We accept cheque (payable to MSL Master), or bank transfer.
4. When you place an order you will receive an email confirmation. After receiving your payment, we need 3 to 5 days to process your order. We will notify you when your order is shipped.
5. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return both the printed sales invoice and the unused item in its original package to MSL Master Hong Kong office within 30 days of the date of the sales invoice for a refund. We regret that we cannot accept returns for downloaded audio lessons. MSL Master reserves the final right to interpret the terms and conditions herein.
By submitting your purchase order, you agree unconditionally with the above terms.
Yes. We are happy to work with other schools on teaching methods, classroom activities, and targeted workshops. Our objective is to make your Chinese language classes the best in town.
Teacher's Manuals are free of charge. We are happy to provide them to our partners. For any questions, write to email@example.com
The website and the content contained herein are subject to protection under copyrights and intellectual property rights. MSL Master expressly reserves all rights.