Let these 112 YouTube videos help you prepare for this year’s Chinese Writing Contest
MSL Master Chinese Writing Contest 2023 is receiving submissions on August 1.
If you’re worried that you have not learned all of the required 320 Chinese characters yet, or how to use them in sentences and paragraphs, these 112 free YouTube videos and more are here to help.
These videos, like the one at the end of this article, will teach you:
- 320 Chinese characters, how to read them and how to write them
- 1200 plus words & combinations, that use these 320 Chinese characters to make up
- Important grammar points, that teach you patterns you can use to construct sentences
- How to read and write sentences, which are the fundamental capabilities of Chinese reading and writing skills
All these are the most essential knowledge that all Chinese language learners need to know.
And it is by demonstrating your Chinese reading and writing skills, and a healthy amount of imagination and creativity, that you’re going to shine in the coming Chinese Writing Contest.
Watch all videos here: https://www.mslmaster.com/index.php/mandarin-lessons
Remember, in this Chinese Writing Contest, you’re NOT tested for the following:
- Whether or not you can write these Chinese character following specific stroke orders
- Whether or not you can match an image to any given Chinese character
- Whether or not you know the radical of any given Chinese character
- Whether or not you can translate any given Chinese character or word into a different language
It doesn’t even matter whether you’ve taught yourself Chinese or followed a teacher.
All that matters is whether or not you can effectively use these Chinese characters to show your readers something beautiful that they’ve not seen before.
To achieve this goal, you must practice, practice, and practice some more.
The best way to practice is to write.
Don’t strive for quality, but strive for quantity. The more you write, the better you get.
Besides that, pre-designed worksheets will be the next best thing to practice.
There are 6 worksheets in total, which are in correspondence with the Chinese Reading and Writing series, helping students focus on how to use these 320 characters in words, sentences and paragraphs.
If you deem these worksheets useful and want to get them, you can either purchasing selected worksheets at the original price here: https://www.mslmaster.com/index.php/chinese-textbooks/chinese-textbook-price-list
Since you’ve got to the end of this article, you are eligible to get all 6 worksheets at a special 40% discount.
The original price is HKD273 for all six. The offer is HKD163 for all six.
Click the button below to purchase.
All worksheets are PDF files, which will be delivered to your email inbox.